Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's Beginning to Sound A Lot Like Christmas!

Living in Hong Kong offers the freedom of not dealing with all the hassles of having a car.  Driving in traffic, pumping gas, parking… I don't miss any of that!  However, I do miss that time alone, as I'm never alone in this city.  I also miss my Sirius stations and being able to put in a good Christmas CD and having that be my soundtrack to all my December running-arounds.  So this year, after hours and hours spent on iTunes, as I walk from home to work and home to shop and from home to eat and, well, everywhere… I'll be listening to a playlist that is nothing short of complete awesomeness.  If I may say so myself.  

If you're looking for an eclectic mix of classics, country and contemporary tunes then consider this my gift to you!  Merry Christmas!
  1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Michael Buble
  2. It Must Have Been the Mistletoe by Barbara Mandrell
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by She & Him
  4. Home by Blake Shelton
  5. Christmas Means Love by Joan Osborne
  6. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
  7. Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire by Ray Charles
  8. Silent Night by Mariah Carey
  9. O Holy Night by Aaron Neville
  10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by She & Him
  11. White Christmas by Diana Krall
  12. Silent Night by Mary J Blige and Marc Anthony
  13. Happy Christmas (War is Over) by John Lennon
  14. Sleigh Ride by She & Him
  15. Christmas Without You by One Republic
  16. Country Christmas by Loretta Lynn
  17. The Magic of Christmas Day by Celine Dion
  18. Hallelujah by Chris Mann
  19. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Ingrid Michaelson
  20. Blue Christmas by Andrea Bocelli and Reba McEntire
  21. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer by Jack Johnson
  22. Someday At Christmas by Stevie Wonder
  23. Auld Lang Syne by Andrew Bird
  24. I'll Be Home For Christmas by Chris Mann
  25. Christmas by Lady Antebellum
  26. The Christmas Waltz by She & Him
  27. O Holy Night by Martina McBride
  28. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Jimmy Boyd
  29. When You Wish Upon a Star by Mary J. Blige, Barbra Streisand & Chris Botti
  30. The Christmas Song by She & Him
And it goes without saying, Mariah's Merry Christmas album [Geniuses Book of World Records Note: Best Selling Christmas Album of All Time] is, well, the best Christmas album of all times!  


  
Merry Christmas!