Saturday, November 2, 2013

Man Made Disaster Hits Star Ferry!


This morning something horrible happened on the Star Ferry.  


I can't imagine anything worse.  


Seriously!


As I entered the ferry on my way to work this morning, I looked up and saw this sign.  Naturally, I made a little u-turn and headed to the other end.  You see, during the summer months only one end of the ferry will have air conditioning (AKA Ken's section).  But to my surprise, today this little red hateful sign was posted on BOTH ends of the ferry!!  I just stood there (feet spread apart so I wouldn't fall over) in complete dismay and shock.  


After several minutes, one of the Star Ferry's attendants walked by and grunted "Qwengq Qwengq Zuuuoooeeeee!!", which made me feel I should take a seat.  


So sad.


Sad, sad, sad, sad day on the ferry.