Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Hong Kong... with all the American trimmings!


It's amazing how after two weeks of shopping, two days of cooking and less than two hours of eating... Thanksgiving is over!  This was my second Thanksgiving in Hong Kong and once again I made all my American southern dishes, but this year was able to share with my new friends.  It was a special evening and great way to kick off year #2!







The American Buffet... Turkey, Ham, Mac & Cheese, Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Chestnuts, Green Bean Casserole, Smashed Potatoes, Honey Corn Pudding, Cornbread Dressing and Gravy! (all made from my little easy-bake oven, except the Turkey and Ham)


Sweet Treats... Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, Pecan Pie, Peanut Butter Crisps, Apple-Caramel Cream Cake and Fresh Whipped Cream!